We plan for many things in life, retirement, vacations, marriage and even building a career; however, not many think about planning the time of their passing. What happens after you pass on is another aspect of your life that you should plan, thats why we have funeral Pre-planning. Pre-planning is a matter of taking the time to think about – and record – your end-of-life desires. It’s a thoughtful gesture to those you love, and a way to let go of anxieties about the future. Once done, you can relax, knowing your plans are in the hands of reliable friends or family.
Start a Pre-Funded Funeral
While planning your funeral is as simple as putting it down on paper, you can pre-select the services you want from Ric Brown Family Funeral Home and begin to pay for them so that in the time of need, all funeral expenses are paid for. In addition to relieving your family from a sudden financial cost, there are many great benefits to start a pre-funded funeral:
- Its a simple process that doesn’t require more than a few days to set up.
- While prices rise over time due to inflation the moment you open your Pre-need your price is locked in. So no matter how high the cost increases in the future, you will still only pay the same price as it was when you opened the Pre-need funeral contract, ensuring all your funeral expenses are covered.
- When you or your loved one passes, you aren’t able to split your funeral cost into monthly payments in the time of need, however in a Pre-funded funeral purchase, you are able to pay monthly payments.
- Your family and friends clearly know your wishes in the time of your passing.
- Relieves your family members of making very personal decisions on your behalf at the time of need.
Learn more at www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov
Set up an appointment with our Pre-need Specialist today.
cell: (956) 279 – 5123